lakhnish

Registered Users
  • Last visited

8457 Excellent

Recent Profile Visitors

23805 profile views
  1. Is the RNG of the Celestial Orb part of this year's roadmap? @V2C
  2. Use wigfrid's revive stinger when there are no valid targets. Server proceeds to shutdown.
  3. When you equip armor, you cannot unequip them and thus remove the weight. Your only option is to wear something else.
  4. When you are at the player's camp and you listen very closely, you can hear 2 different music tracks that are being played.
  5. Sometimes the shield overlay is shown over the character (the blue highlight) even though the shield was broken. This making it impossible to tell if your shield is actually up when you need it.
  6. The player still stands still sometimes, BUT the attack speed bug was fixed. Jakey has caves are on, lag compensation disabled.
  7. If you swap between items, your character has the chance to stop attacking entirely.
  8. I've noticed that the attack speed has been made slower and I was linked to a bug report made by Hornete here: It results in slower kills when it wasn't there before (such as struggling to get 5 hits on a sleeping goat). It would be appreciated if this was looked into. Thank you.
  9. It's a brand new one. I don't remember if I changed shards when the rift closed, but I'll keep on eye out on that.
  10. When a Lunar Rift closes, the map icon still shows up on the map. This bug report here says this issue was fixed but it still seems to happen:
  11. I'm also having the same issue with the Shadow Tentacles from the Thulecite Club. Here's an example: bq bug.mp4