• Last visited

2106 Excellent

Badges

• Don't Starve Together
    Contributor
  • Oxygen Not Included
    Alpha Contributor

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. I can't seem to find a DS bug tracker, so I'm reporting this here. There's no option to disable Ewecus without disabling hunts entirely.
  2. If a mob dies while on fire (not taking damage from other burning entities, the mob itself has to be on fire,) then all of its drops will turn to ash. Unless the item has a cooked version, in which case it'll drop as that cooked version.
  3. Every other sound in the game plays correctly, but the Werewilba music (which I love btw) is very low and only in my left ear.
  4. I don't see a problem with it. I think it's a way of showing that Wormwood isn't speaking english, without just giving him gibberish like Wilbur.
  5. Long ago, a farmer was pulled into the constant. He clung to anything familiar, and desperately tried to live his life as normal. He continued growing crops and ranching animals, such as beefalo and gobblers. He always had a surplus of food, and life was good. Inevitably, being all alone in the constant began to put a toll on his mental health, and the farmer attempted to "domesticate" the pigmen for his farm. He massacred a village that previously trusted him and he raised their piglets as farm animals. But you can't keep intelligent creatures penned up forever. Once they had grown to be larger and stronger than the farmer, they busted out of the pen and ran for the hills. They never got to know their families, or where they really came from, but they were free to live their lives how they wanted. Years later, after the farmer had long perished, the abandoned pen became a place of worship for their tribe. Pigmen come with offerings of gold and food every year, to pay tribute to their ancestors that gave them freedom. ...I'm not too great at writing, but I feel like a bit of lore can add a lot to a simple build! I've had this world since October of 2017, and I've gotten so much of my playtime out of these seasonal events. I'm excited that Klei is shifting their focus back to permanent content that requires creating a new world, but I'll definitely miss having some of those event items around. Here's a screenshot which includes my HUD and messy inventory:
  6. Both of these guesses are incorrect. This is just random ruins wall decor, you can tell because it's flat against the wall.