The Artsy Fartsy Tennis Thread

post-5416-13764591214494_thumb.png

"Well ... that solved that problem ..."

"Are you kidding?! He catnapped Sir Pettypaws!"

" ... 'Pettypaws'?"

"WE GOT TO SAVE HIM"

------

Got a headache, I can only poot one out. Introducing "Bobert" The "Friendly" Hound.

Protip: Just because he's friendly, doesn't mean he's less of a butt.

• Haha 1

Finally had time to scribble something up -_= gonna type the text like every one else lolpost-6035-13764591218277_thumb.jpgWaclaw: Like hell am I going to risk my life for a stupid cat...Wilson: Nooo don't you see??? It's not just a cat! It's a being with a seemingly endless large amount of energy!post-6035-13764591218726_thumb.jpgWilson: With that cat and our combined intellect there's no telling what we could achieve! It may even be powerful enough to take on Maxwell. Mr. Pettypaws is our ticket to freedom!

• Like 1

ok so its my turn X3

Posted Image

Panel 1:

Wilson: But how are we going to catch Raven so we can get Mr. Pettypaws back?

panel 2:

Mallory: HEY GUYS! did you know that koalaphants can fly? I have named him Fred!

Wilson: well this is unexpectedly covenant..

Posted Image

Mallory: TO NARNIA!

Wilson: For science!

Waclaw: why do I feel this will backfire horribly?

I just reliased that if others are gonna draw Malloy I should note a bit about as unlike Waclaw and raven she hasn't really appeared a lot outside the short fan fic I wrote and my avatar :Pso for use in this threadshe is an Imp (type of weak demon) and lacks control over her own magic so outside of teleporting she cant compliantly do much with out something going horribly wrong (ei fireball spells exploding in her face) she hates maxwell and spends a lot of her time pulling pranks on him... personality wise shes really naive and childish and slightly crazy and she loves eating monster meat/monster lasagna.I draw in a simple style so loooks wise she wears a green t-shirt and cargo pants and a red wolf hood (the hood is based on a hood I actually wear X3 it looks like this http://fashionassist.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/spirit-hoods_wolf-hood.jpg )she rarely takes it off but underneath is long brown hair and a pair of goat like horns..

Edited by stormfront

Must... resist... urge.... to point out.... deus ex machina...

well It would of been out of char. for Malloy to not appear in a ridiculous fashion (also the flying kolaphant is a joke that's been going around with the fact as of last patch they can escape from being walled in with no damage to the walls)

well It would of been out of char. for Malloy to not appear in a ridiculous fashion (also the flying kolaphant is a joke that's been going around with the fact as of last patch they can escape from being walled in with no damage to the walls)

Flying elephants are the TRUE cause of insanity!

You could have had a plot arc where you find the Koalefant and fly it here. Nothing particularly wrong with Dues Ex Machinas, just that it's a nasty lil thorn in any writer's side.

why the hell did i think you people were goin on about deus ex the video game >.>;;;;;;;;; lol~ ok to keep on topic~ would it be ok if i randomly pop side scenes of maxwell in there on my off turns? not allot, just maybe one or two to build up for an appearance later on. And it wouldn't get in the way of any one's turn since it's going on some where else~was just wondering because I'd like to expand that phone conversation with out wasting a turn so i can still help move the story along. but if it's intruding on other people i can just do it and dump it in the front of my turns~bah i might just do that anyway. If i pop it in randomly it might confuse the turns ~ *end sugar induced rambling here* Don't mind me, i thought it would be a good idea to have hot coco when i first woke up and now I'm climbing the walls @_@

post-2754-13764591255808_thumb.jpgRaven: Alright, stop pretending to everyone and show your true colour!!Raven: grrr.. aren't you the stubborn one.post-2754-13764591256451_thumb.jpgWilson: Stop right here, theif!! surrender and hand me Mr.pettypaws!!post-2754-13764591258183_thumb.jpgRaven: what the... A flying dumbo? then what next? machine gun shooting out from it's trunk?Mallory: Machine gun shooting trunk coming UP!Raven: oh...crap.post-2754-13764591258515_thumb.jpgRaven: Arrggggggg!!!! firey peaNuts covered with Koalaphant's Goo !!!!Grosssss!!EWWW!!!YUCKK!Wilson:Yes, Justice prevails!!Mallory: yah! well done Fred!Waclaw: don't get to excited guys. We have to tie Him/Her up. it seems Raven knows something about that Cat.. Edited by Raven Crow
  • Like 1