Don't Starve Tex Files Manager

Daviex

New Version Updated!Program reach version 1.2! Download link first post!Changelog:Version 1.2:- Compresser RAW!- Optimized!Report bugs, Thanks! [MENTION=8]Kevin[/MENTION]

You should just keep Updating OP it makes it nice for people that come to find mods to know its updated mod, updated links, see changes. Think minecraft bukkit forums. when you google search a mod. it always comes up with the right post and the latest info is always at the top. :)

when i started up your file i got this... is this normal?Microsoft.NET FrameworkUnhanded exception has occurred in a component in your application.if you click continue. the application will ignore this error and attempt to continuecould not load file or assembly 'Accessibility. Version=2.0.0.0Culture=neutral. Publickey Token = (tons of numbers im to lazy to type) or one of itsdependencies. The system cannot find the file specified

See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.************** Exception Text **************System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Games\Dont_Starve_Beta_13Feb_2013\data\bigportraits\willow.tex'.File name: 'C:\Games\Dont_Starve_Beta_13Feb_2013\data\bigportraits\willow.tex' at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy) at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) at Dont_Starve_Tex_Files.Form1.WriteRAWtoTex()

You can't convert a DDS to PNG as i known.Use the Plugin for Photoshop if you use it.

tried photo shop but sadly i still cant get these files to work ;/ ... gah.. all i want to do is replace my big portrait photos with some costom photos... can anybody do this for me? x.x cause converter thing doesnt like me Q.Q

How to use:You have to press Decompress, and select all the files you want to decompress,

But where can I find them? :(Because i don't find a "Don't Starve" folder on my PC :-/I played the game at the beginning on Chrome and now on Steam, so I searched in the chrome and steam folders: but no DS-files there <_< Edited by Black Werwulf

Normally it is installed in one of the folders below:C:\Program Files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\dont_starve\C:\Program Files\steam\steamapps\common\dont_starve\Otherwise,Go into steam, right-click on the game in the library section, select "Properties", select "LOCAL FILES" tab, select "Browse Local Files..." button.

Ok, the programm works :) but as good as I thought :-/The complete game folder has maybe about 100-200 tex files but I could just decompress about 10.At the other tex files, the programm says "This file is not compatible for now."So, Daviex, does that mean now, that you are working at that problem or did i just made something wrong?