• Announcements

• nome

Happy Valentine's Day Klei Community!   02/12/16

Here's a valentine's day present from us here at Klei to the community we love! Download: http://bit.ly/ds-valentines-1  (right click & save as) Download: http://bit.ly/ds-valentines-2 (right click & save as)
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sarahb

[Graphics] Graphics flickering around edge of screen

7 posts in this topic

Bug Submission

Please choose a category

[Graphics]

Platform

• [*]
Chrome

Version Number

Issue title

Graphics flickering around edge of screen

Steps to reproduce

Play the game; the graphics are unstable around the edges.

Describe your issue

I think its the new insanity-shadow creatures (which I love ,btw) which causes this problem, as it gets worse as the increase :ambivalence: The edges of the screen flickers increasingly, it seems to be proportional to the number of otherworldly shadow creatures that are around. It's very distracting.

I didn't have this problem until today's update. I love the new challenge (I've been looking forward to insanity since it was first mentioned), just not the graphic issues.

I don't think this is the same issues as others have mentioned regarding graphic instability. If so, apologies for the redundancy.

It happens all the time ?

Because when you are "half insane" (~>65 sanity, roughly) the edges start to shake...

You're going insane, maybe is just it.

Edited by rodrigo4sb

It happens all the time ?

Because when you are "half insane" (~>65 sanity, c) the edges start to shake...

You're going insane, maybe is just it.

The edges are supposed to sorta flicker and shake, it was even in the update video. I'm not sure if it's that or an actual bug., this needs more info.

I can make the graphics flicker with friending too many pigs. They sleep near the fire and one or two of them always flickers because they sleep so close together. It usually happens with 4+ pig friends.

Try to disable distortions in the options, should it go away then the effect should be the one from the insanity update...

Yeah, it's the insanity setting in, just looked like a glitch. I also figured out I can turn it off on the options menu. So. never mind.