Beta is Coming April 10th! [Now Over]

MarkL

• Developer

logo-hotlava.png

Beta is Coming April 10th! [PHASE 1 COMPLETED]
These last few months our team has been busily working away in our secret volcano lair in preparation to unleash Hot Lava to the public. While, the official launch is still a ways off, we’re happy to announce that we’ll be rolling out our first stress test on April 3rd through April 10th.

Players who signed up on the initial beta registration will have first priority in order according to when they signed up. The first wave of participants will be admitted on April 3rd. About 2,000 players will be allowed in. Future, larger waves of Beta players will follow in additional beta phases.

If you signed up previously, check the email you signed up with for your reservation code. If you haven't signed up yet, you can head over to https://beta.playhotlava.com/ and sign up now!

If you are selected to participate, the game will be granted directly to your Steam inventory. Simply visit our site and login through Steam to secure your place in line.

NOTICE - Due to steam restrictions Limited user accounts can not participate

FAQ

When will I be able to play?
The first phase we will allow 2,000 participants so we can run our first stress test. We will decide how many people will be allowed in the next phase depending on the results of the stress test. 

How will I know if I was accepted?
Players who were accepted will be notified by email and the Beta Client will be automatically granted to their steam library. We will announce when additional testers are added.

Do we keep the game if we are accepted?
Players who participate in the beta will be automatically accepted in the following phases however being accepted into the beta will not include the final full version of the game after launch.

What are the chances I will get into the beta?
If you sign up now, your chances are pretty good. By the end of beta we plan to have at least one massive stress test where all applicants will have a chance to jump in.

How long will beta last?
We hope that the beta period will only be about a month or two before we make the game Publicly available on Steam. We'll know more after our first test.

9 minutes ago, APSSPA said:

So I have a problem, my friend got the code and I didnt so I though I wouldnt get it and I signed without the code... now an hour and something later I got the code but I cant put it anymore :(

Same -_-

40 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

Let's hope it properly marked my place when I first registered. I had some issues with it, so I've been anxiously waiting for this moment.

What issues did you have?

For those of you who signed up today before you got your email with priority codes, we're looking into how we can help you with that. Stay tuned. 

NOTE: If you follow the link from the email, the code will be prefilled you only need to manually use the code if you don't signup directly from the email. 

15 minutes ago, JoeW said:

What issues did you have?

Oh nothing on your end I don't believe. I should've phrased that better. My email was giving me some trouble then and I had to change some stuff, but it looks like it worked out just fine. Got an email and went through the works without a problem! :D

Archived