The Obligatory Forum Upgrade Thread

ImDaMisterL

18 hours ago, NeddoFreddo said:

Something that I don't like is that 'highlighted' posts (posts that receive 5 likes, I think?) aren't very distinguishable from other posts. Sure, they have a tiny orange ribbon in the top right corner, and an extremely faint orange glow, but the orange outline needs to come back.

You have crushed my dreams with reality. (I always thought that that meant that the Devs had specifically chosen that post, because they liked it)

• Developer
1 hour ago, Xedlord said:

Teach me your ways

Have 1000 posts and edit your profile.

1 hour ago, Xedlord said:

This is making want to ignore all the notifications and leave. Besides, something that makes my eyes hurt this much can't be good for me.

:(

I'm sorry if it got explained before, but I have a question.
What's up with these "Don't Starve" (and others that will come soon) badges? It doesn't show any tip while hovering cursor over it... 53ef346458017da2062aca5c7955946b.svg

1000 posts, huh? I can feel all the grind already. 
Oh, and we need to invent new color for these sneaky lines.

• Developer
Just now, Maslak said:

I'm sorry if it got explained before, but I have a question.
What's up with these "Don't Starve" (and others that will come soon) badges? It doesn't show any tip while hovering cursor over it... 

The DS badges are for users who registered doing the beta days of DS. I'm guessing the same will go for ONI and DST.

Or maybe they'll track Steam accounts linked with our forum accounts for that?

The world may never know...

• Developer
4 hours ago, Maslak said:

Is it possible to customize these reactions? If yes then it would be cool to replace them with kleish ones. But not sure what they could be YY7bzkd.png

Agreed. Oh, maybe the reactions would be different depending on the theme you're on? That'd be super cool, honestly.

• Developer
5 minutes ago, Maslak said:

By themes you mean forum sections dedicated to separate games? If yes then it's cool idea. If not, then it's still cool, probably.

Yeah, you know when you're in the DS forums and it has the DS background, then you go to the ONI one and the colors changed and there's dupes in the back instead of Wilson, those are the themes the forum has :)

11 hours ago, Donke60 said:

Then why is it eye burning now?

Because right after the upgrade, everything was white, then I toned it all down and you didn't notice. Best I can figure is since you didn't notice, it still annoys you even though I fixed it. =) /shrug

3 hours ago, JoeW said:

Because right after the upgrade, everything was white, then I toned it all down and you didn't notice. Best I can figure is since you didn't notice, it still annoys you even though I fixed it. =) /shrug

Thank you! The grey is really relaxing. I was having similar problems. Thanks for fixing this.

Archived