Why The Things Change

Hey guys I need help, everytime I start a new server in DST something change, the twigs change to the ds form and the berries too.

im worried cause I dont know if this could affect to my experience playing the game.

please help me guys I dont want to play a antiquated version of the game.

If you want to change it back to it's original/classic state, you can change "Starting Variety" to Classic in the world options before you create a world. I tend to do this if I'm quite specific with my world but it definitely creates a bit of fun to keep it to a random generation. But even if you still set it to classic, it will still generate a few twiggy trees and juicy berry bushes here and there...

Edit* - I don't think it affects your gameplay as much, I sometimes have worlds that don't generate normal berry bushes/twigs but I can still manage... Plus if you're having trouble getting twigs, it's best to base near the d-fly desert where tumbleweeds are available... 

Hope this helps! Sorry if you're still having trouble.

Yep. But note that eyeplants do get hurt when picking spiky bushes, so you can't really mass-farm them using Applied Horticulture.
One pick isn't enough to kill eyeplant, but a couple of them will do it for sure.

Archived