Lustrous alchemy pod skin?

9 minutes ago, Kittydub said:

Someone told me that topic was fake. The roses wouldn't fit in with the skin, those are the roses from the Tragic Torch skin. So I think they locked it to avoid confusion or something. 

If it is so, they should have told/posted that, because in my opinion it's just more confusing...

I know how to get it.

All you need to do is find PeterA's house, and knock on his door and offer him purple colored clothing until he gives up and gives it to you.

I should know, it's how I got my timeless smallbird satchel.

A screenshot like that would be easy to fake indeed, but a video like that isn't as easily faked. I watched it a few times, but I didn't see any signs of editing/faking. So whoever did that was either really good and put a lot of effort into it, or there's actually a way to get it and noone made it public so far.

51 minutes ago, Daniel86268 said:

A screenshot like that would be easy to fake indeed, but a video like that isn't as easily faked. I watched it a few times, but I didn't see any signs of editing/faking. So whoever did that was either really good and put a lot of effort into it, or there's actually a way to get it and noone made it public so far.

Seeing as L went in and said it wasn't authentic, I'm going to go ahead and guess it wasn't authentic.

Archived