2 hours ago, Phillpip123 said:

Does anyone know if it is possible to spawn the shadow pieces in the Caves?

Yes. Just bring down the sketches into the caves and stick them on a sculpting table. You can craft the chess pieces and wait for the new moon to smash em down there.

I have never tried it, but it must happen on the night of the new moon and I know that the moon has no effect in the caves (quotes of the moondial in caves, or the fact that Woodie doesn't turn in the caves on full moon are proofs of that), so I'd guess it's not possible. But I'm not sure.

Edit: oh, I'm just late with that.

2 minutes ago, Weirdobob said:

Yes. Just bring down the sketches into the caves and stick them on a sculpting table. You can craft the chess pieces and wait for the new moon to smash em down there.

Really? Have you tried it? I believe if you say so, but I'm kinda surpriced then... although, it opens up a few more ways to deal with them... 

12 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

I have never tried it, but it must happen on the night of the new moon and I know that the moon has no effect in the caves (quotes of the moondial in caves, or the fact that Woodie doesn't turn in the caves on full moon are proofs of that), so I'd guess it's not possible. But I'm not sure.

Edit: oh, I'm just late with that.

Really? Have you tried it? I believe if you say so, but I'm kinda surpriced then... although, it opens up a few more ways to deal with them... 

I joined some server and saw a bunch of people fight them down there one time. Could've spawned them in, but they said they crafted them, so.

Archived