Storage Hysteresis

when i use storage with high priority, i sometimes don't want my dupes running to put stuff into storage for any small amounts.

it would be great to say, don't put in less then 10 frost buns at a time, or gather 500 kg of phosphor before putting it to storage so they don't rush any small task and waste a lot of time running.

I'm pretty sure I saw one picking up slime in the micrograms before.  Yes, that's right:  micrograms.  Millionths of a gram : D  (Not that I don't appreciate the attention to scientific detail, but, yeah, something like this would be cool).

On 7/20/2017 at 5:32 PM, Xadhoom said:

when i use storage with high priority, i sometimes don't want my dupes running to put stuff into storage for any small amounts.

it would be great to say, don't put in less then 10 frost buns at a time, or gather 500 kg of phosphor before putting it to storage so they don't rush any small task and waste a lot of time running.

Leave it on lower priority until it accumulates, then turn the priority up for a while. Once cleaned up, turn it back down.

Archived