Make it possible to make one job category the official ann the priority of one duplicant

Let's see if I can explain this properly. For each duplicant you can click which job tasks they would be able to do. I would like it so that one of these would be their official job, one they always prioritize above the others, not by the priority of the task itself but by the fact that their main job is to be the cook, the researcher or the digger.

That way, they can do three things, but will always prioritize one, no matter if another task has a higher priority. So always the right man for the right job, so to speak.

Interesting and well thought-out. I would love something like that here, since I have to micro-manage to a silly degree sometimes, to get the stuff I want to be done, done by the right person at the right time. Hopefully, others and maybe the developers will agree, we need some way of telling the duplicants which of their jobs are more important for them so that I don't have to click in and click out their jobs much of the time.

Archived