Eventually Never Comes (Album)

GreenWyvern

On 7/5/2017 at 7:32 PM, minespatch said:

Interesting progression. I'm guessing each time you do a piece, you'll add a new logo for the piece?

You got it!

On 7/5/2017 at 7:32 PM, minespatch said:

What exactly inspired you with this one?

I started off with wanting to do something with a monotone gritty 8-bit harmony, after making that... "interesting"... thing yesterday for MisterL on the rumor thread. However, unlike yesterday's thing, I wanted this one to be listen-to-able. Other than purposefully trying to use a non-4/4 time signature to branch out a bit more, I mostly just started off with the beginning, and went from there.

I'm not very learned in the technicalities and subtleties of music composition, rather, I've just played around a lot with a MIDI sequencer. 

The name comes from AlbinoWyvern, mostly, as after previewing the song before I published it, she said it sounded "like it was from a spacey sort of game", and "like something from Starcraft". Mineral Mining came across my mind, and I thought it suited it well.

Thanks for asking :D 

w h a t   d o   e v e n   i   d o

HO BOY *likes favourites and subscribes*

Wait this isn't about Vinny from Vinesauce. Ah whatever :p

It really sounds like alienating crystal caverns of sorts. The uneasy tingle somehow makes me more curious about everything.

Oh, I thought the icons would be sorted. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The strings and flute-oids mix for a nice, natural feeling! The beat doesn't seem very adventurous, but good enough for climbing some trees and hills, I suppose. On that note, I feel like there's monkeys howling in the background??? :p

On 7/7/2017 at 2:13 AM, Mobbstar said:

Oh, I thought the icons would be sorted. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The strings and flute-oids mix for a nice, natural feeling! The beat doesn't seem very adventurous, but good enough for climbing some trees and hills, I suppose. On that note, I feel like there's monkeys howling in the background??? :p

I have failed you. Maybe.

If I intended this to be completely adventurous, I would have put in some percussion at the very least! Which is to say, I tried to express the more docile less adventurous side of myself that developed through years of a comfortable relationship and a general stable situation, and the allowance of myself to try and have more "fun". I attempted to mix the song up half way through with a different melody, but the tone stayed very much the same. That said, the natural feeling is supposed to be such [I'm glad you picked that up!], a I do, in a way, wish to be adventurous and out there. Even if I don't have the time, however, doesn't mean I don't remember.

But, you know, abstract instrumentals and stuff. Feeeeeeeeeeeeeellings are HAAAAAAAAAARDDDDDD MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN

On 7/6/2017 at 10:31 PM, minespatch said:

The wubwubs and chiptune elements make me think of Beck work and maybe a anime opening.

Something something two turntables and a microphone

I mean, I am a loser (baby), so, you know.

IGNORE      CRAZY      MAN

BEHIND      CURTAIN

I can see why you called it "scalpel". It's tense, starts slow but throws you into a hurry as time goes on. There's a modern, almost sci-fi feeling to it. The only thing which really throws me off is the big drums, they are the only thing about this which sound more like battle than precision work or medicine. However, the heartbeat effect of the brighter drums (especially at the end) is nice.

I had school starting super early in the morning, and a Gorillaz concert at night. I had no real time to work on a song today, so this is what I have managed to throw together. Ooh.

DAY 6

The Gorillaz concert was amazing though. Absolutely astounding!

DAY 7

Running on five hours of sleep and having 10 hours worth of college today. And homework. And due homework. And needing to work. And all the fun stuff. Another... uh... piece. It... oh...

The better stuff should hopefully start coming in again tomorrow. Unless you think this is better. I don't know. I'm tired.

Regularly scheduled programming tomorrow. Unless I fall over explode.

Huhwhhhhh

On 7/9/2017 at 7:02 PM, minespatch said:

This one has a Steven Universe/RPG maker touch to it. Might be the soft Vaporwavy eather sounds.

Those are all things that I enjoy! 
Also, thank you for all the comments. I'm not good with replying, but I want you to know that I appreciate the feedback. And stuff.

On 7/11/2017 at 11:44 PM, minespatch said:

Loving the x-shape pattern in the visual.

"There won't be homework"?

Yay!
Are you perhaps referring to the clip of Steven going "It won't be forever"?

DAY 8

Hooray, an actual song again!... though... movie maker made parts of this song sound... incorrect. I'm not sure what specifically causes this, but I'm fairly upset. I hope you enjoy the song nonetheless, though it's not the best quality.

[THIS LINK IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE BECAUSE THE REASONS AND SUCH]. If the link is no longer available, and you want to download the song, then just PM me.

Archived