Need some help with airscrubber setup

7 hours ago, Townkill said:

if you're interested,this piping setup will give you 100% uptime on your generators.  3 Valves are set to 200 g/s

Your way of merging slightly decreases maximum throughput of the system. NG generator produces 82.5 g of CO2 per second, that means you can have 12 of them on single CO2 collector pipe and still keep them running as long as you merge the CO2 into the collector efficiently. For standard pipe joints, the joining structure would have to look like this:

n9Wwqdf.jpg

But I find it more comfortable to use bridge joints since there's no waiting, they can merge packets as soon as they come and there's only occasional short wait near the end of the pipe where it already contains occasional 1 kg packets.

G7miG0M.png

16 hours ago, Kasuha said:

Your way of merging slightly decreases maximum throughput of the system. NG generator produces 82.5 g of CO2 per second, that means you can have 12 of them on single CO2 collector pipe and still keep them running as long as you merge the CO2 into the collector efficiently. For standard pipe joints, the joining structure would have to look like this:

n9Wwqdf.jpg

But I find it more comfortable to use bridge joints since there's no waiting, they can merge packets as soon as they come and there's only occasional short wait near the end of the pipe where it already contains occasional 1 kg packets.

G7miG0M.png

example was for increasing  operational time of an already existing system to 100% without significantly rebuilding. obviously i wouldnt build that way if constructing the system from scratch. 

Archived