Gossip Thread

LadyD

2 hours ago, LadyD said:

I am going to follow a great australian tradition now.

Since you are awesome we are going to declare you aren't from NZ but are actually Australian now and always have been.

Buh... buh I iz wan be kiwi :<

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

I'm from America.

29 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

I am an American.

See? I told you there were Americans here, they just spend more time on Discord :p

2 hours ago, vingw said:

July 1st was Canada day, yet people continued to detonate sparkling bombs on the 2nd... and 3rd... and 4th... and 5th...

I also wasn't fond of the day our neighbors [if you can call the house behind ours that] decided it was a good idea to set off large fireworks really low in their small backyard, right next to our small backyard, with wooden fences and trees all around. 

My neighbors insist on firing fireworks off from the first to the sixth, until 11:00 p.m. starting at 7:00 p.m. even though it's ILLEGAL in my area.

it's not like I actually WANTED to sleep or anthing. 

this is why i don't like the start of july.

remember first corinthians sixteen fourteen star! remember!

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

Buh... buh I iz wan be kiwi :<

See? I told you there were Americans here, they just spend more time on Discord :p

Actually it's the reverse. I spend time on this site more than the others. Discord is either way too quiet or busy, while Klei I can keep checking on.

Archived