Lazy harvest plants grow (bug?)

Set five cooks to cook and harvest only (jobs).
When i am not watching my farms (looking at another space), my lazy cooks come to my screen (where i watch), they go idle (notice). Then i pause my game, scroll to my farms, unpause game, plants make the harvest ready sound and pop up. Notice idle is away and the lazy ones harvest..
When i not watch those lazy things harvest, my food reserves drop to 10%.. I have to watch my farms every cycle once (min).
A bit funny that they come idle onto my screen (where i am screen coordinates x,y), because they had no order to go there (sometimes only one lazypazy is coming, feels like he is reminding me to watch my farms again and again and again..
Could make screens, when needed, watched it a dazillion times. Sometimes it feels that they like to work, where i am watching (for dig and build too) no difference about distance, temperature or oxygen.
Edit/Screens When i use Alt+s to scroll the plants pop not up
The screens i added show a lazy visitor and the long way he takes to travel onto my screen. Then the standard paused screen and an eyeblink later unpaused and plants are ready..

farmbug_lazy_visitor.png

farmbug_longway.png

farmbug_unpaused.png

farmbug_paused.png

I have the suspicion that the simulation is not running in a deterministic way for the parts of the map that are not in the viewport.

Can't really lay my finger on it, but the plants (as reported here) are one of the things that caught my eye (but didn't make it to the brain completely, a step @Oozinator didn't skip) - I still wonder what else (does not) happen when we're not looking...

With that weird behavior i used
Three microbe musher set to continious liceloaf priority 9
Planterboxes priority 9 and harvest prio 9 Two cooking stations for gristle berry prio 9
Now i use two mushers set to 8, planterboxes to 8 and harvest to 9, one cooking station to 8. It "feels" (sry) that i get the "swoosh" harvest ready, plant grow up animation less then before. There are now always single plants ready, not whole farm, when i watch.. ^^

Please watch into this, easy to reproduce the bug.
8 scrollscreens away from my farm i get the idle notice, then i pause and scroll to my farm (please give quickmovebuttons (store x,y for fasttravel without scrollwars)).
Watch the plant, my mousecursor is pointing at, it's harvest ready, but animation or similar is hanging.
Unpausing and plants pop out. This breaks my game, when i not do that, down to food warning and starving..

farmidle.jpg

farm_paused.jpg

farm_unpaused.jpg

Archived