[Forum Game] Tag

Residays

You simply tag 3 users like this: Hey @Donke60 How are you doing @Donke60 do you like this thread so far @Donke60 PAY ATTENTION TO ME @Donke60!!!!

But with 3 users though, you then ask 3 questions that all of them can answer. However, they aren't forced to answer, just so you know. So please don't ask things that they wouldn't like or some thing, questions can be literally anything, be it random or serious. Now here's the deal: These 3 tagged users must ALSO tag 3 other users and ask 3 questions too. Feel free to start a tag even if you haven't been tagged or tag people who have already been tagged, it helps with activity.

Here I go:

@Donke60, @Destros09 and @minespatch :

1: Do you practice any programming language?

2: Main reason you use the internet?

3: Is paid online gaming a sin? (In example: Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 4)

1. 1: Do you practice any programming language?
  2. 2: Main reason you use the internet?
  3. 3: Is paid online gaming a sin? (In example: Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 4)
  • Nope
  • to converse and show my work. Kind of a lonely person offline.
  • Not really. Since I don't have much money on me except for comissions(don't like leeching off my father).

@DragonMage156 What's the saga of Ria about?

@Mobbstar What's the story behind your persona?

@jouste Why are you so fast...?

Sure fine. I'll give this a try.

Minespatch's question - I haven't figured out everything yet and nothing is set in stone (except parents and powers). Pretty much, her mother is human and her father is a dragon (not the kind you think. He's anthro like Ysul) that's why she's only half dragon and half human. The father's no longer around though.

However her powers and dragon side didn't come in until puberty. A mage (it was originally the school nurse but that didn't make any sense... unless the world was full of non-humans but I'm unsure about the world around her atm) made her a necklace that suppressed her powers to a controllable state so herself and others wouldn't be put in danger. Due to her powers not dawning until now, it was unpredictable and uncontrollable for Ria.

She's starting to get the hang of them now but still likes to wear the necklace just incase (also it makes a really good fashion accessory).

There's a different purpose for her necklace in each AU (like for instance, the Undertale one) and there's even an AU where she no longer has it but I won't get into detail about them.

As for StartheFox - Yes. I've been to one called Rainbow's End. Last time I went there, I went on the Pirate Ship and the Go Carts for the first time. Accidentally crashed the first time but I got the hang of them eventually ^^; There's also the Easter Show but I haven't been in years. I think my mum won a giant pug dog plush last time XD

@minespatch do I know the story of your persona?

@NightWonder7 what's your favorite OC (excluding DS and ONI)?

Lol who else do I tag? XD

5 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

@NightWonder7 what's your favorite OC (excluding DS and ONI)?

FFFFFFFFFFFffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.........................

Out of my own or out of everyone I know of? If my own, perhaps Melanie Vinter. If others'... ooooooh.... hard to choose.... please don't make me choose! I do really like Quoth143's Kostya Zolnerowich and RazTheSphinx's sphinx pride however.

I can't come up with any questions or anyone to tag. Too tired, sorry ( ._.)

23 hours ago, Starthefox said:

not a question but still, You are a super nice guy, and a good artist, just wanted to say that you should have an award for being the most welcoming and friendly person on the internet.

Eyyy, thanks bud. I needed to hear that.

17 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

@minespatch do I know the story of your persona

Nope, not really at the moment. Still figuring things out. If you check the first post of my apophenia thread, you can see some quotations from my character being building but nothing concrete yet. That and I like skeletons.

Archived