Character exclusive recipe not working!

So i created the exclusive recipe in modmain.lua and added the tag in the local postinit of the character, but when i start the server it will give me this error: [string "scripts/util.lua"]:470: Could not find an asset matching character in any of the search paths. I know this is a dumb question but where do i need to put the resolve file path?

local myprefab = AddRecipe("myprefab", {Ingredient("prefab1", 1), Ingredient("prefab2", 5), Ingredient("custom_prefab", 2,"images/inventoryimages/feathers.xml", "custom_prefab")  }, RECIPETABS.MAGIC, TECH.MAGIC_THREE, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil,  "images/inventoryimages/inventoryimageofprefab.xml", "inventoryimageofprefab.tex" )

Don't forget to replace the right "nil" with your character tag, and to add the "GLOBAL." needed.

3 hours ago, Lumina said:

local myprefab = AddRecipe("myprefab", {Ingredient("prefab1", 1), Ingredient("prefab2", 5), Ingredient("custom_prefab", 2,"images/inventoryimages/feathers.xml", "custom_prefab")  }, RECIPETABS.MAGIC, TECH.MAGIC_THREE, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil,  "images/inventoryimages/inventoryimageofprefab.xml", "inventoryimageofprefab.tex" )

Don't forget to replace the right "nil" with your character tag, and to add the "GLOBAL." needed.

Thanks, now it works, it seems i was having a "nil" more than expected (i placed the tag after the 5th nil). Sorry for the dumb question.:)