Hello !

I bought on Steam a Mega Pack Bundle with Don't Starve and all of his DLC with Together version.

I wanted to install the game in the normal version (that not using Steam), so I used my CD Key, and I used them with that site https://www.humblebundle.com/s?key=

I installed Don't Starve and Reign of Giants, but my Shipwrecked key is "Unknown", so I can't download it. I don't why this only key don't function.

So I ask it to the admins if it's possible to fix my problem, I can also send screen that proof I bought it or something else.

(sorry for my bad english)

Thank you.

JoeW    15,646

Hi there, 

We have previously provided the keys to Humble and they are working on getting them setup, I don't know the eta on when they will be ready. Sorry for the inconvenience, hopefully they will get it fixed up quickly. 

Thank you for your response !

So the only thing I have to do is to wait ? (How much time if possible ?)

Will I receive a new key, or my actual key will be available when the problem will be fixed ?

JoeW    15,646

Hey there. 

So the process is, we generate keys over on steam, which we give to you. We then take that list of keys and tell humble that they are valid, and then Humble gives you the DRM free version. 

Humble is in the process of processing those keys and soon as that is done your key should work. I don't have an ETA on that unfortunately, I will keep an eye on it and reply here when I see that it's working. 

Ok I understand, so I will keep an eye on the topic. I hope it's not getting long, but thank you for your help !

JoeW    15,646

Just thought I should chime in and let anybody watching this thread that this issue has been fixed. 

• Like 1