I've been trying to make a custom character but can't figure out a couple things, this character has quite a few difficult things to code so I'd be more than willing to pay someone to do the coding for me, the things I'd like are listed below.

Wandrake the Mandrake

- most of his perks are for don't starve together, as such I kinda really need him for do t starve together

-can plant himself underground (custom animation similar to mandrakes needed)

- being planted underground regains his sanity

- looses sanity in daylight but gains hunger

- can only eat mushrooms, blue mushrooms don't have a negative sanity drain for him

- if he's planted while it's raining it restores health

- no tempeture damage while planted

- planting himself has the same effect as wearing s barry bush hat in term of hiding from monstes (he still is not safe from Charlie/the darkness)

- he can still be set on fire while he's planted

- fire does more damage to him

- another character feeding him enough of any kind of fertilizer while he's planted with full health will eventually spawn a mandrake root beside him

- he has a slow health healing aura

- when he dies others within a small radius take a small amount of damage

- health: 90, sanity: 200, hunger: 100 (with a slow drain)

and thats it! Yeah I've been having a lot of trouble with this ^.^' I really adore this character though, so please please please respond so we can work something out! I will discuss payment with whatever saint decides to help me,

<3

welp i did make 3 characters now and custom coded a bit 

i have a file where i save all the codes and functions i use for such things and there the things of your list that i may not be able to help you with

- another character feeding him enough of any kind of fertilizer while he's planted with full health will eventually spawn a mandrake root beside him

- planting himself has the same effect as wearing s barry bush hat in term of hiding from monstes (he still is not safe from Charlie/the darkness)

-can plant himself underground (custom animation similar to mandrakes needed)

- when he dies others within a small radius take a small amount of damage

I don't think you need to offer money for something so trivial except if you want people to also do the art and animation for you. I'll be happy to help with the code for free when I have access to the forum on something else than my phone.

Edited by ZupaleX