Hot Chocolate's Cave of Dupe Drawings

Help I have no idea what I'm doing here, I fell down into an underground cave one day and now I just draw stuff in this cave.
It's very comfy believe it or not.

But yeah, this is my ONI art thread, I,,, draw dupes and cry a lot here.
I'm very awkward so forgive me if I end up saying some really strange stuff here and I ramble a lot as you can see.

But yeah, worked up some sort of courage to do this

Duplicants

look it's Sophie

squish.png

I live and breathe Barry jokes

Barry is a dupe OC i own who only tells the truth btw

//fingerguns

Lesley is a new dupe I just randomly designed whilst making this
"Lesley is the type of dupe to shorten everyone's names for no reason and call them all her friends. Nobody knows how to respond to it, so they just sort of ignore it."

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

12 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Makes me curious what Barry did XD also I'm glad you decided to start an art thread :)

You don't want to know what he saw or did.

Yeah, thought it'd be easier to post oni stuff on the forums rather than my da. I don't want to make the mess of m Da any bigger, and end up spamming it haha.

7 hours ago, minespatch said:

I feel Barry's pain. Poor guy.

Don't we all.

5 hours ago, Kasuha said:

Reminded me of this post

Haha I don't think I ever saw that before. Must've been a coincidence 

Doodled up a quick continuation of that comic. Featuring Barry attempting to dump Sophie's corpse into a hole never to be seen again, before getting caught red-handed.

In case you cant read because of my terrible quality and writing Barry is saying "This isn't what it looks like"

20170622_144058.jpg

Doodled all my dupe oc's! 
I apologize for drawing these guys so much, it's just a lot easier to practice dupes and doodle with characters that I sort of own, instead of characters that are official or are made by other people without permission hahha. Saves me from worrying about it not being good enough.

Also a bit more info on these guys

(Left to Right)

Lesley: This Lesley is extremely annoying and too chummy for their own good. They tend to shorten everyone's nickname and is generally ignored (Binge Eater)

Barry: Barry's don't know when's a good time to lie, so instead they just tell the truth. Everyone hates it. (Destructive)

Sophie: Sophie's like to think of themselves as cool and hip when really, they're just huge emotional dorks (Ugly Crier)

m kiddies.png

5 hours ago, HotChocolate said:

Doodled all my dupe oc's
I apologize for drawing these guys so much

That's what you're supposed to do! ^_^ And I don't mind.

5 hours ago, HotChocolate said:

it's just a lot easier to practice dupes and doodle with characters that I sort of own

Exactly! That's why I used to draw Ria (my persona) so much. It was mostly for human practice. Though I also enjoy drawing my other OCs :)

8 hours ago, minespatch said:

What're you apologizing about? IT's pretty good. She's getting her sass on.:wilson_ecstatic:

Haha thanks, tbh I've never really drawn dresses. So I'm glad it looks pretty good.

Indeed she is.

8 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

That's what you're supposed to do! ^_^ And I don't mind.

Exactly! That's why I used to draw Ria (my persona) so much. It was mostly for human practice. Though I also enjoy drawing my other OCs :)

I mean, I'd totally draw other peoples oc's i'm just too awkward to draw someones character without their knowledge hhh

I draw m other ocs as well. But usually on m da do i post em.

Archived