YOUR GAME IS BEING SOLD WITHOUT PRICE..

without causing people to go to do that which is forbidden

::every single release version is apeering on certain dirty websites.

::steams security failed about 2 years ago.

you should obfuscate or randomize your programs code every release and add high level protection such as enigma software protection system. and or let enigma do all the options for you..

im going to put it out here that there needs to be a new type of software security, something that reaches out online to google email every time a game is launched to garuntee you know the user paid for thier copy of the game.

the need for hacking and theft is over guys. time to let it die.

#betterworld

Making the title all caps, is not gonna do you any good. It makes them wanna ignore it more. Everybody is already aware of that Klei's game is being cracked and distributed through certain websites. 

PS : It is not considered sold if there is no price for the program/game 

26 minutes ago, geniusthemaster said:

just fyi i worded this trap to catch flies to honey. we all know its you whos doing it.

proof? no? then shut up.
accusing someone without proof? that could get you jailed. why would I even do that? I support Klei and I love their games.

lol i could dis u so hard right now. but ill simply state that YOU are not included in THEY and you self exiled yourself from people who did buy the game. also you seem pretty knowledgable about how well its being distributed and ive seen your profile pic before on file sharing websites.

basic human spychology and hypnosis.

p.s. you still havnt denied it so that shows guilt.

have you seen scoprion kings steam profile? not that hard to google your username genius.

11 minutes ago, geniusthemaster said:

lol i could dis u so hard right now. but ill simply state that YOU are not included in THEY and you self exiled yourself from people who did buy the game. also you seem pretty knowledgable about how well its being distributed and ive seen your profile pic before on file sharing websites.

basic human spychology and hypnosis.

p.s. you still havnt denied it so that shows guilt.

have you seen scoprion kings steam profile? not that hard to google your username genius.

paranoid much? my profile pic? what the horse dude it is jared letho. then prove it genius screenshots.

There is a very simple solution to this :)

Just make Online content, which is mostly related to End game and is very fun to have :)

No other way around it, enigma or not enigma, it will still be cracked. and main illegal distributors will post it earlier or later with a crack :)

Archived