I have Burt right here that contracted trench stench a few cycles ago. Seems like he is cured of trench stench but he stills make those sick emotes, which is kinda frustrating since i already have another dupe like him. But, he contracted the spores still same result. Yet assigning them to the medical cot, seems make them lie in the cot all day

123.png

You can manually remove their assignment to the cot and they will get off of it. I'm running a pollution heavy colony and if any of my dupes are assigned to a medical cot they will lay in them and pretend to be sick all day every day.

9 minutes ago, RemyG said:

You can manually remove their assignment to the cot and they will get off of it. I'm running a pollution heavy colony and if any of my dupes are assigned to a medical cot they will lay in them and pretend to be sick all day every day.

12 hours ago, marcjhune22 said:

I have Burt right here that contracted trench stench a few cycles ago. Seems like he is cured of trench stench but he stills make those sick emotes, which is kinda frustrating

I know that, the frustrating part is that when they make those sick emotes they stop what they are doing, drop whatever they are carrying and they will do another job

Archived