The one time I post anything

15 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

OC prompts. Uh, let's see...

Oh, Draw the Squad might give you some ideas. I just found this funny one in a search:

I works better if ou have a lot of OC though (or a lot of friends with OCs XD )

well i wasn't asking exactly for oc prompts, just prompts in general

i was just gunna use characters from the game or whatever else was requested i guess

but yeah draw the squads are always fun

suggestions if you run out of idears (you don't need to do any of these. i'm just spitballing):

Meep learns he's become popuar for once

A dupe running around annoying everyone with a kazoo (i might draw that one, actually)

some duplicants attempting to do shadow puppets late at night next to a working floor lamp.

a dupe petting a (n obviously irritated) hatch like a cat

attempt to do a comic. with no dialogue.

an accident occours and the bioprinter prints out a horribly disfigured and/or ugly dupe

a duplicant stubs his toe and about to cry out some obsenities, but sees adorable ol' Joshua (which in his description states he's so precious no one is able to swear in his prescence) and stifles his pain.

some dupes concerned about some genuinely friendly peers named things like "Consumer Of Realms", "DeathBringer" and "Necromancer".

dupe gets startled by somthing and runs face first into a wall

If you need more suggestions, come talk to me :3c

21 hours ago, Kooez said:

no worries wait though so i i get forum avatar, but what exactly is the other one? 

I meant the dupe in your avatar staring at the forum info on the left. Basically the avatar looking at himself in a meta sense.

1 minute ago, Kooez said:

bwuh.png

Rick 'n Morty-esque?

4 hours ago, Kooez said:

bwuh.png

heheh, I like his expression

I always assumed dupses like Mi-Ma were old because of their grey curly afros (that reminds me of my own grandma's hairstyle)

I made a dupe named Stephan that's a little older than most. but he's not old. (I need to make an old person, too. old people are fun to draw because wrinkles). Actually, want to see that aforentioned OC? :3c

1 hour ago, mewthemew said:

I always assumed dupses like Mi-Ma were old because of their grey curly afros (that reminds me of my own grandma's hairstyle)

I made a dupe named Stephan that's a little older than most. but he's not old. (I need to make an old person, too. old people are fun to draw because wrinkles). Actually, want to see that aforentioned OC? :3c

I can do old person voices for them :p

8 hours ago, mewthemew said:

thanks

yeah that actually makes a lot of sense cool

sure why not

20 minutes ago, Kooez said:

thanks

yeah that actually makes a lot of sense cool

sure why not

You're welcome!

just speculation. for all we know, everyone's completely age ambiguous and only count how old they are by how many days they've lived inside the asteroid.

Stephan perpetually looks depressed, poor guy ^^" (he's *probably* not. just the only satisfaction from anything he gets is from working and gets a little stressed out when pulled away from that.)

step Card.png

Archived