The one time I post anything

tumblr_oro89i1iTg1tax3dmo1_r1_1280.png

okay so this game rocks even thou i suck at it

have some art of my colony 

maybe i'll make some more art in the future, who knows?

-----

Welcome to my art thread. I'll dump anything related to Oxygen Not Included I make here, as well as take requests from time to time.

Requests are [closed].

44 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Oh! This is the piece in your profile! It's a nice piece. Shame I just noticed it now.

Did you base the personalities on their descriptions, the wiki, or just what felt right?

aaa thank you ! i did somewhat base it on how they acted in my game. like mi-ma was always a really sweet helpful person.

the name of the guy on the far left slips me but he always seemed super happy, and the guy next to him was sick quite often, etc

6 minutes ago, Kooez said:

aaa thank you ! i did somewhat base it on how they acted in my game. like mi-ma was always a really sweet helpful person.

the name of the guy on the far left slips me but he always seemed super happy, and the guy next to him was sick quite often, etc

from left to right: Ren, Otto, Frankie, Harold (or klei streamer people know him as Redward), Banhi (assuming she's got a double bun instead of the single one shown), Travaldo waaaay in the back, Nails in front of him, Abe, Mi-Ma, catalina falling to the ground, and finally Hassan.

I'm a bit of a dork. 

11 minutes ago, minespatch said:

C'moooon, don't put yourself down.:wilson_ecstatic:

9 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

nuffin wrong with being a dork. :3

I agree with that. I know a couple of people already who call themselves dorks XD

Also, that's an awesome picture Kooez! ^_^ Yeah all I can remember is Ren and Catalina.

Mew, how do you know them so well? XD

17 hours ago, Kooez said:

okay so this game rocks even thou i suck at it

I don't think anyone is perfect (unless they play it 24/7 but even I don't do that and I have have heaps of freetime :p )

49 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Mew, how do you know them so well? XD

Wait, Correction, last one isn't Hassan. It's actually I THINK Braynen, but i'm going by the wiki that hasn't been updated in ages and not quite sure if she's a dupe anymore. 

And I know most of these dupes because a lot of them I like putting in my colony. (especially Harold, Ren, and Abe).

That and the fact I tend to absorb the names for a lot of characters at once like a sponge for some unknown reason. Also the reason I can recall every canon pokemon from all 7 generations, but I digress. 

14 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I almost confused these for official art. The linework feels like the house style. Excellent job!

Nice work with the feet details on this one!

ayy that's what i was going for B) and thank you !

---

if anyone wanted to request something, i'd be willing to try any suggestions. cant guarantee how well anything would turn out, but hey i'm doing nothing and can draw

10 minutes ago, Kooez said:

if anyone wanted to request something, i'd be willing to try any suggestions. cant guarantee how well anything would turn out, but hey i'm doing nothing and can draw

Can you draw me as a dupe! The best description I can give is that I'm young, short, and have large curly hair.

2 minutes ago, Xedlord said:

Can you draw me as a dupe! The best description I can give is that I'm young, short, and have large curly hair.

woo well you're gunna have to be a bit more specific than that, friendo

how about you give me skin color, hair color, and a bit more of an explanation of the hair style. gender if you want too, if not it can be ambiguous 

and any suit color if you care

30 minutes ago, Kooez said:

woo well you're gunna have to be a bit more specific than that, friendo

how about you give me skin color, hair color, and a bit more of an explanation of the hair style. gender if you want too, if not it can be ambiguous 

and any suit color if you care

Ok, I have no hair style I far as I can tell, Wait a minute! I think my hair style would be called an afro, I don't comb my hair, and it's pretty messy, my hair is a very dark brown that looks black most of the time, I have brown eye's, I wear the old blue collar of my dead cat on my right hand, the collar has a small round bell on it, I also wear a makeshift ring made of braided strings, that my sister gave to me because it didn't fit her, I wear the ring on the middle finger of my right hand, the ring is black and brown, and as for my skin color (colour?) Its something in-between black and white, here is a picture (sorry for the bad lighting (Also the color is a bit off)),

20170622_030432.jpg

Tell me if you need anymore details @Kooez.

I forgot to add, I'm a boy, always have been, always will be.

Archived