Endrew

Things players do that you DISLIKE

61 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, b1b3r0n said:

People using meat to cook meatballs

You mean 4 morsels or so? Otherwise I don't get it - are you actually against meatballs entirely?

24 minutes ago, xxVERSUSxy said:

You mean 4 morsels or so? Otherwise I don't get it - are you actually against meatballs entirely?

Meatballs can be made with 1 monster meat and 3 berries/ice/probably something else I'm forgetting which is more useful to use than 4 morsels since only 1 character can eat Monster food without penalties (Webber) and morsels can be dried or used for other, better cases.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Residays said:

I'm forgetting which is more useful to use than 4 morsels since only 1 character can eat Monster food without penalties (Webber)

You can also use Wigfid because simple combat can negate the effects I rather save morsels for spicy chili because never stop moving and Warly makes it decent or pieogies if I'm fighting something soon

1 minute ago, Donke60 said:

You can also use Wigfid because simple combat can negate the effects I rather save morsels for spicy chili because never stop moving and Warly makes it decent or pieogies if I'm fighting something soon

Oh yes.

Well, if I played Wigfrid, that is.

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, Residays said:

Meatballs can be made with 1 monster meat and 3 berries/ice/probably something else I'm forgetting which is more useful to use than 4 morsels since only 1 character can eat Monster food without penalties (Webber) and morsels can be dried or used for other, better cases.

I know, but I'm wondering if that poster is in the "meatballs are not efficient, period" boat or means a specific type of meatballs recipe - like the 4 morsels or small jerky (as that is indeed objectively inefficient).

4 minutes ago, xxVERSUSxy said:

I know, but I'm wondering if that poster is in the "meatballs are not efficient, period" boat or means a specific type of meatballs recipe - like the 4 morsels or small jerky (as that is indeed objectively inefficient).

@b1b3r0n

49 minutes ago, xxVERSUSxy said:

I have nothing against meatballs, it's easy to craft and usefull, I was talking about somebody cooking meatballs with 4 morsels like @Residays said.

To explain myself, I DISLIKE when people are cooking with their feet. They're wasting food.

3 people like this

6 hours ago, Donke60 said:

Warly

shit.gif

Edited by GiddyGuy
A little more to the right.
2 people like this

1 hour ago, GiddyGuy said:

shit.gif

We are no longer friends 

2 people like this

People that take all the food in the fridge and carry it around so they can eat when they're hungry.