Things players do that you DISLIKE

24 minutes ago, xxVERSUSxy said:

You mean 4 morsels or so? Otherwise I don't get it - are you actually against meatballs entirely?

Meatballs can be made with 1 monster meat and 3 berries/ice/probably something else I'm forgetting which is more useful to use than 4 morsels since only 1 character can eat Monster food without penalties (Webber) and morsels can be dried or used for other, better cases.

2 minutes ago, Residays said:

I'm forgetting which is more useful to use than 4 morsels since only 1 character can eat Monster food without penalties (Webber)

You can also use Wigfid because simple combat can negate the effects I rather save morsels for spicy chili because never stop moving and Warly makes it decent or pieogies if I'm fighting something soon

1 minute ago, Donke60 said:

You can also use Wigfid because simple combat can negate the effects I rather save morsels for spicy chili because never stop moving and Warly makes it decent or pieogies if I'm fighting something soon

Oh yes.

Well, if I played Wigfrid, that is.

9 minutes ago, Residays said:

Meatballs can be made with 1 monster meat and 3 berries/ice/probably something else I'm forgetting which is more useful to use than 4 morsels since only 1 character can eat Monster food without penalties (Webber) and morsels can be dried or used for other, better cases.

I know, but I'm wondering if that poster is in the "meatballs are not efficient, period" boat or means a specific type of meatballs recipe - like the 4 morsels or small jerky (as that is indeed objectively inefficient).

4 minutes ago, xxVERSUSxy said:

I know, but I'm wondering if that poster is in the "meatballs are not efficient, period" boat or means a specific type of meatballs recipe - like the 4 morsels or small jerky (as that is indeed objectively inefficient).

@b1b3r0n

49 minutes ago, xxVERSUSxy said:

I have nothing against meatballs, it's easy to craft and usefull, I was talking about somebody cooking meatballs with 4 morsels like @Residays said.

To explain myself, I DISLIKE when people are cooking with their feet. They're wasting food.

On 6/12/2017 at 10:58 AM, Rellimarual said:

I disagree with this. Our server is old and I would much rather newcomers develop other parts of the map than all crowd in our base and up the lag. Especially when they're Webbers, because we really don't need a bunch of spiders around underfoot. I'd like nothing more than for someone, or a small group, to build, say, a thriving swap base. We could visit them on reed runs. One of our best visitors totally picked up the ball when I mentioned that we needed an oasis base. I meant something pretty basic, but he built a palatial set-up and now there's a nice place for people to hang out in the summer if they don't want to go to the caves.

I agree, I often make solo bases and when griefers destroy the main base people are happy to come to mine.

• Willows that don't say anything/act shady - I don't like staying at base just so I can remember the name of that one guy who burns everything.

Actually, let's include Webber and Wilson too. 

• people screeching about their sanity - This leads too: flower picking, destroying pre-teir-3 dens to make hats, and Willow/Woodie players who just waste stuff for sanity (all of which is annoying!)
  • Wolfgang vs. Wigfred debates - just pick Wickerbottom, she'll just make a farm out everything!
  • People who don't know what organize means - one chest is at the left side of base, and the other two are at the other side. 
  • Sign spaming - I don't care if you think everyone at camp is incompetent; stop wasting wood pls.
  • Ez mod/God-mode anime characters being meta for some reason - If I wanted a easy game, I would've just played minecraft.
  • AFKers - Why are you shocked that the sever kicked you for being idle for 20 mins? you were draining everyone's sanity!
  • Maxwell player's - I don't care how good you are; when you're shadows chop down the teir 1 brich tree, you're automatically going to be my most hated character.
  • Wolfgang that OD on food just so they can stay mighty - Hunger drain increases, by the way.

Finally, 

Spoiler

People who hates it when other players tell them what to do, while in the same breath, get's mad when people aren't using characters to their "full" potential. 

I have never met a Willow who solo'ed DF, or a Webber that solo'ed Spider queen, or a Wendy that solo'ed Beequeen, or even a Wilsonwho solo'ed anything that is considered a boss.

9 minutes ago, TheKingofSquirrels said:

The thing that I hate the most are people who destroy pig houses for quick resources.

Honestly consider this grieffing. You are making the world a lifeless husk just cause you are too lazy to make your own items.

Hate. Hate. Hate.

how do u make pig houses without resources

On 10/1/2017 at 2:16 AM, superlucas1231 said:

Maxwell player's - I don't care how good you are; when you're shadows chop down the teir 1 brich tree, you're automatically going to be my most hated character.

Only bad maxwell players do this. If you see a maxwell carrying loggers everywhere "just in case" then its a bad maxwell. Good maxwell players will use their minions only when and where needed, they are meant to be disposable.

Also bad players make a birchnut forest right next to , or inside the base. Just sayin :)

What annoys me the most are lategame public joiners that immediately ask "Hi i am at portal who will pick me up?". These players will usually also complain of being too cold, hungry or too hot every 4 seconds, and if noone satisfies their demands  they will start insulting. Although this seems a very specific description I had this happen hundreds of times :/

13 hours ago, superlucas1231 said:
  • Willows that don't say anything/act shady - I don't like staying at base just so I can remember the name of that one guy who burns everything.

Actually, let's include Webber and Wilson too. 

• people screeching about their sanity - This leads too: flower picking, destroying pre-teir-3 dens to make hats, and Willow/Woodie players who just waste stuff for sanity (all of which is annoying!)
  • Wolfgang vs. Wigfred debates - just pick Wickerbottom, she'll just make a farm out everything!
  • People who don't know what organize means - one chest is at the left side of base, and the other two are at the other side. 
  • Sign spaming - I don't care if you think everyone at camp is incompetent; stop wasting wood pls.
  • Ez mod/God-mode anime characters being meta for some reason - If I wanted a easy game, I would've just played minecraft.
  • AFKers - Why are you shocked that the sever kicked you for being idle for 20 mins? you were draining everyone's sanity!
  • Maxwell player's - I don't care how good you are; when you're shadows chop down the teir 1 brich tree, you're automatically going to be my most hated character.
  • Wolfgang that OD on food just so they can stay mighty - Hunger drain increases, by the way.

Finally, 

Hide contents

People who hates it when other players tell them what to do, while in the same breath, get's mad when people aren't using characters to their "full" potential. 

I have never met a Willow who solo'ed DF, or a Webber that solo'ed Spider queen, or a Wendy that solo'ed Beequeen, or even a Wilsonwho solo'ed anything that is considered a boss.

I agree with everything.  Wastefulness, griefers, disorganization, and people not using characters to their full potential.  I've seen people cut down spider dens early on and people make 3 ice boxes without enough food to even fill one up.  Having to watch Willow and Webbers because some trolls want to burn things down.  The base being messy and random.  Then you have wasted potential...  I can count on my hand the number of Webbers who actually made a razor, and I've played this game like a million times online.   You know that Wendy who never activates Abigail?  I hate them!  Then you have overkill....  I just have to ask, does Woodie lose sanity/health when he plants a pine cone?  I'm asking for a friend.

Then that tired Wolfgang vs Wigfrid debate.  I remember people getting mad at me for being annoyed with the 100th Wolfgang vs Wigfrid debate saying that his forum is dead, yet getting mad when I introduced something new (Astrology, which EVERY popular Magazine does by the way).  Not even just mad at that particular thing, but it's just annoying.  I don't see many Wendy vs Webber posts, I don't see Woodie vs Maxwell, so please stop with Wigfrid vs Wolfgang!

Archived