Is this true?

No. It's not true. There is a screenshot that shows that klei made a new dlc.

It's unknow atm what the dlc gives us. It might have something to do with Charlie, the Ancients and the nightmare creatures.

On 2017-06-01 at 2:15 AM, 1v0 said:

I don't know about that but they added -

Hide contents

Changed ListOfDLC363880,647800

Hide contents

https://steamdb.info/app/322330/dlc/

For those that can't view steamdb here a pic :
ssssssssssssss.png

So I suppose we will hear something soon .
Actually I'm not sure if I should keep my eye on steamdb or the game files ... It just ruins the surprise ...

On 6/12/2017 at 4:37 AM, MrKoopa said:

No. It's not true. There is a screenshot that shows that klei made a new dlc.

It's unknow atm what the dlc gives us. It might have something to do with Charlie, the Ancients and the nightmare creatures.

You mean the "What lies beyond" animation?

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

Metheus final small video could also be just a final confirmation that Charlie is the 'new master and puppeteer' of the Fuelweaver and shadows (act of picking up the rose symbolizing the "owning of its heart") plus depicting Ancient Gateway as semi-active even if broken - a nod about "a great beyond", ground on which more future updates can come into play. And just that.

7 hours ago, minespatch said:

Yes eeh no.

Spoiler

What I tried to say is that the dlc(screenshot) might give us more stuff about Charlie, Nightmare Creatures and the Ancients and that it might show us one way or another that Charlie uses the portal or that the characters are transported to her world (the world that is shown in the video).

It is possible that the dlc might give us something else.

I'll change the answer. I was tired when I answered the question.

My bad. I should try to not answer questions when I am tired because I might give you an answer that has nothing to do with the question. You: "How are you?" Me: "Purple"

Oh boi

What I tried to say is that the dlc(screenshot) might give us more stuff about Charlie, Nightmare Creatures and the Ancients and that it might show us one way or another that Charlie uses the portal or that the characters are transported to her world (the world that is shown in the video).

It is possible that the dlc might give us something else.

I'll change the answer. I was tired when I answered the question.

Archived