should the be in the game yet

I am going to say yes it is meant to be in the game but they have yet to name it, I cannot remember what cooled magma is called when it hardens due to water. But I will assume that is what you are getting at the moment.

5 hours ago, BlueLance said:

... I cannot remember what cooled magma is called when it hardens due to water.....

There are a few types of them, but in general they are referred to as Igneous Rock.  You might be thinking however of Pillow Lava, which is what results when lava is extruded below water and solidifies in place;  it is a type of igneous rock however, so a sub-set of the super-set.

It's called Brick, as you can see in its string name. It might get renamed when it gets a proper string. Apparently you can also convert Clay to Brick by heating it to 1200K. Strange, though, I don't see where the data for the type of transition shown is... the Clay->Brick transition is the only one I see in the files. I guess I'd better start looking, maybe I'll learn how to make steel :D

Archived