Achievements and misions with some rewards

Hello dear Klei first of all i wanna say ur the best developer for me who made the best games i have ever played and i really like all of you and your job. I wanna suggest or ask u if u are considering about bring some achievement and some daily missions with some little reward like rewarding and missions system that has got many games. I really like DST playin with friend and its lot of fun just missing some reward and challenge system here that would really improve the quality of gameplay and bring even more fun to the game and motivation to play and be  better ingame. Thanks for readin and considering about somethin that i would just love to see in DST <3 THANK YOU

NO.

Or to put it in better words, this will never happen. There will never be achievements on Steam/PC version of Don't Starve, as it has been shown that klei is strongly against achievements (see accomplioshrine in the console versions of don't starve) the only reason they do exist in console versions is because they were required to add them. The reason they don't want achievements of any kind in DS/T is because it creates achievement hunters: players who do nothing in the game but go after achievements and (often) mooch off of more successful players, which afterwards they will brag about having "skill" from getting all achievements, despite the illegitimate methods used to acquire them. 

Also this is a way better method of typing.

Ok, but why can't they make achivements not for steam, but some kind of in-game achivements? Or even better would be to have daily quests or missions for some little reward. I'm absolutely agree with the author, he just read my mind.

Archived