Save Files Location?

1 hour ago, Kittydub said:

The Clusters in there are the worlds you have. Cluster 1 is the first spot in your server list and so on. 

I thought so. How do you go about saving or backing up these world files? I tried copy pasting and renaming but the file doesn't appear

15 minutes ago, CatBurger said:

I thought so. How do you go about saving or backing up these world files? I tried copy pasting and renaming but the file doesn't appear

I just copy the cluster I want to save, paste it on my desktop in a map I made for servers and rename it to my server name + days reached. Works for me, if I lose servers I can just check that map for the latest backup and paste it back into the cluster. 

1 hour ago, Kittydub said:

I just copy the cluster I want to save, paste it on my desktop in a map I made for servers and rename it to my server name + days reached. Works for me, if I lose servers I can just check that map for the latest backup and paste it back into the cluster. 

I tried doing this and it doesn't appear. It shows an empty server slot.

On 6.6.2017 at 10:29 PM, CatBurger said:

I tried doing this and it doesn't appear. It shows an empty server slot.

I had the same issue. I copied everything under " Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether", not just the cluster folders and now it works for me.

Archived