Will the transformer power usage bug be hotfixed?

I documented this issue myself in another topic a few days ago, didn't get any replies. :(  Even had a save file attached.  Seems the more efficient you make your devices, the more apparent it becomes.  Even happens with just two transformers.

It seems the game is just loosing track of what is running on which transformer.  In the testing situation, I put a space heater on one transformer and a gas pump on another (To feed a natural gas gen)  So, transformers A and B.  Two situations appear to happen:  

1)  When the gas pump is off on transformer B, the reading from the HW wire feeding the transformers reads a 120 watt load on B.  It thinks there's another space heater of wattage on B when there is none.

2)  If I destroyed and rebuilt the transformers, it seemed to fix things but when the gas pump turned -on- transformer A would then see a spike to 240 watts.  Basically, another space heater of wattage, but this time on transformer A and only when the gas pump on B was running.

The more transformers you hook into the main circuit, the worst the problem becomes.  Even having transformers hooked up with nothing on them will randomly have power draw because of this.

The issue is, the reported consumption is not maximum times the number of transformers. It depends on order. But it's not order in which they're built as far as I can tell from my experiments. It's some kind of internal order in which the game keeps them. Rebuilding may help since it mixes up with the order, but may also make things worse and with large number of transformers almost cerainly doesn't solve the issue.

Archived