Hello. Why did not you add a door lock to the game? It's just necessary! When we build separate bases or play PVP, I want to put a damn lock on my door (possibly code or with a key).  In my opinion it's not so difficult to do it, but it's very diverse game!  Thank you for attention.

8 hours ago, Destros09 said:

And then they hammer the wall next to the door or the door itself 

not even hammer, just hit it with their fists.

also dont use walls dude, its a waste to use them for base defense. You should rather use them for decoration or penning in mobs.

Can add an object (a radius of several tens of meters) that would allow you to log in and only authorized users could break their buildings with a hammer. Either make when PVP is turned on - it's only possible to destroy your buildings, but no strangers. Now no one is playing in PVP mode, which would be very interesting, but you need to think about how best to release. It is a pity that this will not happen.
P.S.: Sorry for the bad english.

9 hours ago, scorp2007 said:

Can add an object (a radius of several tens of meters) that would allow you to log in and only authorized users could break their buildings with a hammer. Either make when PVP is turned on - it's only possible to destroy your buildings, but no strangers. Now no one is playing in PVP mode, which would be very interesting, but you need to think about how best to release. It is a pity that this will not happen.
P.S.: Sorry for the bad english.

So now portal is surrounded and server is unplayable 

Archived