June 10th hype or bust

20 minutes ago, Angibot said:

B.Maybe Rose collection? Seems like the improper time in the lore to introduce these to steam.

C.Could be fun if it get updated and you have to do all from step one again :D Jokes on you I don't have a life!

Also, before anyone asks/says, this very likely isn't the end of the metheus puzzle, as it would be an official post, rather than a date mysteriously hidden in a part of a puzzle.

Well bear in mind patches don't always get released the moment after RwP ends, i recall that one patch (i think it was against the grain?) took until well into the night (3-4 hours after RwP) for it to be released 

44 minutes ago, jantonio said:

guess its a bust, now we wait patiently next to our campfire.

14 minutes ago, Chaos2 said:

Well bear in mind patches don't always get released the moment after RwP ends, i recall that one patch (i think it was against the grain?) took until well into the night (3-4 hours after RwP) for it to be released 

Pretty much this. We got another 4-5 hours max to cross out all chances.

It is a bit depressing to get your hopes up again and again only to be disappointed, though we did get an update a couple of weeks ago with the boss statues and napsack. It would be nice if Klei communicated a bit more about this stuff, like shutting down the whole June 1 hype before people get too set on it.

48 minutes ago, Rellimarual said:

It is a bit depressing to get your hopes up again and again only to be disappointed, though we did get an update a couple of weeks ago with the boss statues and napsack. It would be nice if Klei communicated a bit more about this stuff, like shutting down the whole June 1 hype before people get too set on it.

one day my dude....one day ;~;

Just a thought...ScreenShot_20170601002513.png It's curious that even when you finish the Metheus Puzzle you can solve it again.

If you look at the colors of JUNEONEO there are 2 letters coloured different, if you take them off you have JUNENO.

JUNENO has 6 letters, the second part of Metheus Puzzle has 6 sockets for the tiles.

Maybe you can guess with the letters what tiles/symbols you need? I have no idea for the number tho but probably you can get what items for the puzzle start with the letter J, U, N, E and O.

And the June One thing maybe its the day the Metheus Puzzle site is updated to do this, or maybe I'm just thinking over it too much and should wait for June 10th. As far as I've seen Klei's puzzles aren't easy.

Archived