Rhymes with Play - Oxygen Not Included Animation and Sound Design

Ever wonder how the voices and animations are created for your favourite Duplicants? Join our artists and sound designers on Twitch where we will be giving a behind-the-scenes look at our animation and sound design process for Oxygen Not Included!

The stream will be going live on Thursday, June 1st at 3:30 PM Pacific (10:30 PM UTC), only on the Rhymes with Play Dev Cast.

Where is it?
On our official Twitch channel here:
http://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment

Times:
10:30 PM UTC (Coordinated Universal Time)
6:30 PM ET (East)
5:30 PM CT (Central)
4:30 PM MT (Mountain)

When is it?
Thursday, June 1st 3:30 PM Pacific (10:30 PM UTC). Here's a handy tool to figure out what time that means for you:
http://www.worldtimebuddy.com

Hey folks, in case you missed our latest Twitch livestream (where we showed how we make the voices and animations for Duplicants), you can check out the video-on-demand replay here:

Watch live video from KleiEntertainment on www.twitch.tv

Also a big shoutout to @jigggy2000 for sharing their Oxygen Not Included fan-comic with us. 

Be sure to check out the Rhymes With Play Dev Cast every Thursday at 3:30 PM (Pacific)!

(*promptly cracks knuckles*) JUUUST finished screen recording all the parts with the theramin, and will try to assemble it into a single video so i can figure out what kind of story i can tell with it.

moooost likely it'll be karaoke night >u>

1 hour ago, MenaAthena said:

Wait... I got featured?

I GOT FEATURED!

I'M GONNA GET AN ARTIST BADGE NOW

*screaming*

I gotta admit when they acknowledge their fan base like this it makes you want to create more stuff for them. Feels good. Their awesome people Klei. Seriously one of my most favourite developers.

16 hours ago, JanH said:

Hey folks, in case you missed our latest Twitch livestream (where we showed how we make the voices and animations for Duplicants), you can check out the video-on-demand replay here:

Watch live video from KleiEntertainment on www.twitch.tv

Also a big shoutout to @jigggy2000 for sharing their Oxygen Not Included fan-comic with us. 

Be sure to check out the Rhymes With Play Dev Cast every Thursday at 3:30 PM (Pacific)!

Are you planning to finish the animation? please say yes, please say yes

On 2017-06-02 at 4:30 AM, MenaAthena said:

Wait... I got featured?

I GOT FEATURED!

I'M GONNA GET AN ARTIST BADGE NOW

*screaming*

@MenaAthena Your art is super cool! Well done!

Also, thanks @ImDaMisterL or whoever is the the kind person behind the curtain who added the link in my profile. And thanks to Klei for being awesome! ONI is coming along nicely.

In my dreams the developers of Klei have ten arms each and a magic bucket full of extra hours and simultaneously work on Don't Starve Together updates, a new Invisible, Inc. DLC and Oxygen Not Included. If only...............

Archived