reconstructing the glommer statue?

Hoy guys, A couple hundred days ago in my world, I hacked down the glommer statue like a stoopid. Is there a command thing to build it back?? Is it doable? 

I really sux with control command and prog, baby steps plzz  

ty

Ok. Go to the place where the statue is.

Open up the console with the ~ tilde key.

Hover your cursor over the broken statue.

Type the following command:

ConsoleWorldEntityUnderMouse():Remove()c_select():Remove()

This removes the broken statue.

WARNING: DON'T MOVE YOUR MOUSE!

Press tilde key again.

Type this command now:

c_spawn("statueglommer")

Mmm may be just removing the possibility to destroy the statue, which is a completely useless thing to do, would do the job?

We're all desperate to find a use for wings and flower XD. We need something to craft! Anything!

Who votes for bringing back Old bell???           I'm just trolling XD

15 hours ago, TemporaryMan said:

Y'know, this might be a good time to suggest a recipe for glommer statues, maybe even using those useless wings and wilted flowers for ingredients.

Just have Glommer drop a sketch on death that lets you build a replica Glommer Statue, much like the Giant Statues, using his drops too.

14 minutes ago, AnonymousKoala said:

Just have Glommer drop a sketch on death that lets you build a replica Glommer Statue, much like the Giant Statues, using his drops too.

Or let Glommer become a boss after her statue is destroyed (and then drop a sketch when defeated).

I think it would be great if we could repair the statue.

I have been thinking on making a mod that allows the player to make Glommer statues that look a bit different from the one that is in-game but I don't know how to make a mod so it's a bit of a problem.

Pp3FSxX.pngibuFZA3.png

19 hours ago, csc_unit said:

Mmm may be just removing the possibility to destroy the statue, which is a completely useless thing to do, would do the job?

We're all desperate to find a use for wings and flower XD. We need something to craft! Anything!

I vote for bringing back the old bell! But you would have to enable it in world gen.

On 5/31/2017 at 4:55 PM, csc_unit said:

Spoiler

Yup

6 hours ago, Xedlord said:

I vote for bringing back the old bell! But you would have to enable it in world gen.

Old Bell Mod, also New old Bell mod both on the steamworkshop both working for me tho~.

Archived