Sign in to follow this  
nekun

how to clean the world?

nekun    0

Hello

Today, after 820 DST days, my server ran out of memory when I tried to run other process. I guess it's because the huge amount of items on the ground, like rot, spider gland, silk, stinger...

I only found the command TheInput:GetWorldEntityUnderMouse():Remove() to remove items one by one

Is there a way to remove all those things at once? Any help will be really appreciated

nekun    0

Hi cezarica

It's an old laptop with 2GB RAM, running Debian 9 without GUI. Its only task is to run 3 DST dedicated servers (Master+Caves, and another Master. They consume about 600MB each)

I just set up a swap partition, and I hope this solves the problem. I forgot to create one when I installed the OS

cezarica    253

Don't recommand that mod cos it removes a lot of the stuff it shouldn't. Just look at the comments.

Circleus    1
On 6/1/2017 at 3:02 PM, nekun said:

Hi cezarica

It's an old laptop with 2GB RAM, running Debian 9 without GUI. Its only task is to run 3 DST dedicated servers (Master+Caves, and another Master. They consume about 600MB each)

I just set up a swap partition, and I hope this solves the problem. I forgot to create one when I installed the OS

Get a mod like "Less lags"

On 6/3/2017 at 2:02 PM, cezarica said:

Don't recommand that mod cos it removes a lot of the stuff it shouldn't. Just look at the comments.

The mod itself is good but its true it removes a lot of the stuff. However, you can modify the mod to remove the stuff that should remove.

nekun    0

What I did to solve this is use the mod Console Select (by Habdome Rider) so I can use use c_all(prefab).delete() to clean all those things that I don't need.

Thank you all for the help! :)