Problem with metheus puzzle

I cleared the cookies,browsing history and nothing!And there isn't any sound at all!And when i click the column,the # appears on the url.

What can i do?I tried it with mozilla,chrome,opera,explorer the same thing happens!

TEKVL8u.png

My Metheus page is a blank screen and nothing seems to fix it. It was working fine until it just died during the second part of the puzzle. The person who was working with me on the puzzle had the same problem happen to his computer. I think there is something wrong with the server that runs the Metheus site.

On 5/28/2017 at 10:02 AM, Captain_Rage said:

Oh. Then it can't be related to your browser. Have you solved the Cyclum puzzle? Even if you did that long ago you'll have to do it again in order to proceed to the Metheus puzzle. Try it! http://cyclum.dontstarvetogether.com

Late, but this is false. Did it way back when the Metheus puzzle was beginning, and both myself and my partner had previously done the Cyclum puzzles during the first run and haven't redone till after. All you need is either the timeless or loyal version of the torch.

Archived