Anyone know how to spawn the Toadstool Cap on Surface?

So. As you can see by my name, i play a lot as Webber. But this isn't what we're going to talk about here. 

Me and my friends normally don't play on Cave servers: We normally play on Surface-Only servers. And we don't like 99% of the caves. Except for one thing... The 1% we like...

...Is the Toadstool. Now. I know i could just spawn Toadstool via "c_spawn ("toadstool")" on Console, but i don't want to do THAT. I don't like the idea of just POPPING a boss in. I normally don't use the console, but on the last few days, i've tried using 'c_spawn ("toadstool_cap")' to see if i could spawn Toadstool in his MUSHROOM form in. But whenever i do that, i only get a hole: What's left AFTER the fight with the Toadstool. Now here's the question: 

Idk HOW to have that hole grow into the cap, or how to spawn it ALREADY grown. Idk how long it takes for the cap to grow in the hole (If it even DOES) or if there is a form to make it grow. Now i ask: Please, anyone knows how to spawn the Toadstool in his CAP form in the surface without having it come out as a HOLE?! I will accept ANY commands: As long as it spawns the cap in! 

sorry for my english i'm portuguese if i made any gramatical errors I'MSORRY-

plz help-

As far as I'm aware of, I don't think there's a way to spawn the toadstool cap. You'll have to spawn him with c_spawn "toadstool" for now.

Why don't you like the caves? There's a lot of good stuff down there. Such as lightbulbs, ruins, bunnymen, fossils, ancient armor/gear, snurtles, tenta-pillars. Lots of great items there.

In the caves there are way more then 1 toadstool holes. About 3.  Only 1 has a chance of having the cap. Also if the hole is empty and toadstool is dead it takes 20 days to come back. So you might need to play your luck with the console spawn... -A.R

Well, there is a prefab "toadstool_cap", which can be "empty", "inground" or "generic", so I guess this is what you're looking for. But I have never spawned it and I don't really know how to spawn Toadstool into his hole.

5 hours ago, Lumina said:

Caves aren't that fun... They have useful stuff but i don't find them fun, they are so empty and there isn't much discovery except ruin. What is so fun about caves ?

Challenge

On 5/28/2017 at 2:26 AM, PillsStealer said:

Why don't you like the caves? There's a lot of good stuff down there. Such as lightbulbs, ruins, bunnymen, fossils, ancient armor/gear, snurtles, tenta-pillars. Lots of great items there.

8 hours ago, Lumina said:

Caves aren't that fun... They have useful stuff but i don't find them fun, they are so empty and there isn't much discovery except ruin. What is so fun about caves ?

i think i won't name as much biomes as could for surface, but almost all of them are new. caves are also pretty rewarding for careful explorers

Imo the only content worth your time in the caves are the lightbulbs, toadstool (and misery counterpart), ruins, and atrium. And possibly the bunnymen if you aren't confident in your ability to fight the other raid bosses.

16 minutes ago, Chaos2 said:

And possibly the bunnymen if you aren't confident in your ability to fight the other raid bosses.

Bunnymen are such a good farm that it's not even funny. They respawn every night, so as long as you have 1 carrot each day, you can keep having them massacre each other every night for a bunch of meat, bunny puffs, and carrots.

Or be insane and get beard hair, monster meat and nightmare fuel.

Archived