Make unbreathable / toxic areas inaccessible

Prevent duplicants from entering (or make them turn around from, canceling those actions for a certain time) areas that no one IRL wouldn't go to (hydrogen, high levels of carbondioxide, polluted water) - for the duplicants to be able to work there, they'd have to use a gas mask to walk through or a gas tank to work in (need to be refilled via refill station) - I have 3 manual generators in areas filled with hydrogen, carbon dioxide, polluted oxygen AND polluted water, all of which are "joyfully" (they have the usual "sucking air" facial expression, no change in face color!) being used by the duplicants...

I think his point was more to increase the negative reaction from the dupes toward these zones. I would agree that it seems a little bit too easy for them to just walk in highly polluted/toxic area. Eventually it would be good to see a few special suits for hostile environments and make them extremely reluctant to go to these places, and forcing them to do so should lead to much higher negative stress impact.

Regarding the suits, no need to develop the ideas here as a few topics already covered the needs for such suits.

Archived