Off switch for generators if the battery is full.

I would like to be able to create build where both the natural generator and air scrubber is turning ON and OFF when the battery is FULL or EMPTY/LOW so it doesn't produce CO2/Poluted Water all the time even when batteries are full. 

Yeah the slider only really works for the manual generator, all other generators should go on some kind of standby instead, I also hope that'll be implemented eventually.

The scrubber is probably best used in a sealed room with a pressure switch. Although it's bugged now in such setup and will collect unlimited amounts of CO2 in its internal storage in current game.

Well, i can understand that you can't really stop Coal gen. because it's burning coals but it's perfectly fine for Hydrogen and Natural Gas generators to go idle. Also, batteries are kinda redundant after implementation of NG generator so it can be fixed by allowing us to auto switch off generators when the battery is full.

Archived