I dont know much but do you think it will be possible in the game? maybe it can smell really good or bad good increasing the decor or something or it creates some other type of gas, oh and maybe some fishes.....a fish tank with a filter and after a a while like uh 2 or 3 cycles it creates contaminated water and the filter could pump half of the contaminated water out and pour in some new water maybe in perfect conditions it will create fish eggs and if there's spare could add it to food like caviar :^D if not fishes maybe some seaweed or kelp uh urchins or prawns :3. I also feel like the bio distiller doesn't do a lot I feel like it's a bit slow or maybe Im asking to much.........

There's a fish tank on the main menu screen, so I'd wager a guess that something like that is going to be added eventually. :)

As for fermenting things... maybe we could get duplicants booze to reduce stress at the cost of stats? :D

Archived