Missing World Generated Items

There have been times where my worlds would lack certain World Generated pieces, such as Bee Queen and Tallbirds. My latest one being Catcoons, I've explored the whole Deciduous Forest as well, is this intentional? Could there be a way for us to spawn these World Generated pieces, or would console command the only way?

The current mods I'm using are TF2 characters, GlobalPositions, Wormhole and Display Food Value.

20170524201428_1.jpg

20170524203749_1.jpg

14 hours ago, Pakebel said:

There have been times where my worlds would lack certain World Generated pieces, such as Bee Queen and Tallbirds. My latest one being Catcoons, I've explored the whole Deciduous Forest as well, is this intentional? Could there be a way for us to spawn these World Generated pieces, or would console command the only way?

The current mods I'm using are TF2 characters, GlobalPositions, Wormhole and Display Food Value.

20170524201428_1.jpg

20170524203749_1.jpg

I believe you need to post this topic on bug reports, but yea, it's strange that some things don't gen, even if I don't have mods

5 hours ago, Mantas said:

I believe you need to post this topic on bug reports, but yea, it's strange that some things don't gen, even if I don't have mods

Damn, that really sucks... This is a world I'm kinda happy with too

Archived