Has anyone gotten the same exact map/world before?

I was wondering if there's a possibility of getting the SAME EXACT world/map if you start a new game.

I was very fortunate to get a map/world that has 2 wormholes very close to each other (one led to 3 walrus camps + bee queen), the other wormhole led to a small swamp + beefalo herd and a cave entrance near the 2 wormholes that has the portal, ancient guardian and ruins. I set my base near these 2 wormholes and when I started to explore the caves, I noticed the entrance cave close to my base is the one that has all the good stuff: ruins, portal, ancient guardian... 

Unfortunately I got "corrupted save data", I only had the option to delete the entire save and start over...  I play on PS4, I had another save data saved in the cloud, I was able to upload the save and play but it took me back to 700+ days and I still got errors, crashing and corrupted data code.

I want to delete everything and start fresh but I want this map again, I was wondering if anyone has ever gotten the same exact map/world before. 

Well the world is generated with a seed that, if not set will default to your OS time (probably the UNIX time clock thingy. proabaly.) you can set the seed manually. It's impossibly unlikely that you or 2 people will have the same seed. If you're playing on consoles it's probably close to impossible to get the same world, unfortunately.

Archived