Warly is OP

Warly is OP he needs a major nerf he has amazing sustain his stats never go down gets an better insulation pack he's like a fully upgraded WX except you don't have to go gear hunting. And all you have too to reap his rewards is to not live off meatballs Klei nerf him.

Spoiler

Oh wait giving up meatballs is too much for most people. @Ressayez

2 hours ago, Donke60 said:

Warly is OP he needs a major nerf he has amazing sustain his stats never go down gets an better insulation pack he's like a fully upgraded WX except you don't have to go gear hunting. And all you have too to reap his rewards is to not live off meatballs Klei nerf him.

Reveal hidden contents

Oh wait giving up meatballs is too much for most people. @Ressayez

what?? "like a fully upgraded WX??" lol... you must be stoned! Warly's based dmg, health and sanity stays the same 

I call TROLL

2 hours ago, FreyaMaluk said:

what?? "like a fully upgraded WX??" lol... you must be stoned! Warly's based dmg, health and sanity stays the same 

I call TROLL

His stats never go done tho so it don't matter and Warly can eat everything and he lowers penalties of all food which is even better then WX eat perk 

and how dare you call me troll you newbie

2 hours ago, Ressayez said:

wtf is point to playing warly?

why use any recipe but metbal

any character that punish u for eating metbal is a bad character and certainly not op

All players are babies when you take away there bottle and whine

WARLY MASTER RACE!!!!

Archived