I can't play together with mods

I don't know is this a bug or not.

(I and my friends have DST on steam) 

First think: When my friend is inviting me to play, I don't see this invite.

Second think: When i'm joining throught steam i see this error (attached image), When i trying to host game we playing about 5 minutes and then i getting error that all modes re not working (all mods re from steam workshop)

I'm the only one of my friends who have this problem

(I medium speak english so if you speak polish use this language or explain this problem in easy words :D)

ytj.PNG

Hi, well, what the message you are receiving means is that you are unable to download one or more mods from the workshop, there may be a couple of reasons for that:

1- Maybe your friends are using mods that are no longer in the workshop, like the old global positions one (not the current one, his predecesor). If this is the case, you will have to ask them to send you the mod so that you place it in your mods folder, or to simply remove the mod from the room.

2- Maybe because of a firewall or antivirus related issue you can't download in-game mods, try deactivating your firewall, and i would specially recommend you to download the mods manually, ask your friends which mods they're using and then go to the workshop and get them, or just take a look to the list of mods when you click to join the room, and get them. 

3- It could also be a NAT type problem, but i doubt it, it's probably a simplier matter.

Good luck, i hope this message helps you. I did the best i could to make it simple.