Idle hanging spot

I just hate when my idle dupes hang out in the freezer or Bristle Blossom farm and unnecessarily rise temperature in those rooms, they whine about chilly enviroment but still wont move to warmer spots in my base. It would be great if we could assign some space for them to hang out when they dont have anything better to do.

2 hours ago, AlexRou said:

Where they hangout is based on decor/oxygen so try playing with those things first.

I never found them seek decor while idle and if you don't have plenty of oxygen all around your base you're probably in a very uncomfortable situation.

I guess one of options for idle dupes might be a priority 1 massage table set to something very low so they go there even if they're 1% stressed and get a massage. That way you can at least transfer them to a high decor area when they get idle.

7 hours ago, Kruleworld said:

There's your problem. They shouldn't be idle, ever.

I don't want to tell you you're wrong, but you ARE the reason the poverty line in the USA is twice the minimum wage...

Archived