how high can a dupe jump?

Most helpful would be if you have a save point ('nightly' autosave where the building orders are already in existance) that, when loaded and left to run on it's own, will lead to the issue happening. Should you have such a reproducer: please attach it to your bug report.

3 hours ago, Masterpintsman said:

Most helpful would be if you have a save point ('nightly' autosave where the building orders are already in existance) that, when loaded and left to run on it's own, will lead to the issue happening. Should you have such a reproducer: please attach it to your bug report.

I had the same thing happen twice in different parts of this map and haven't been able to reproduce yet, neither by reloading the cycle when dig orders were present nor by going back a cycle and digging the same tiles again.   So i don't think i have a useful game save to send in yet, didn't keep them since i couldn't get it to happen again.

I've had the game for about 3 months and yesterday was the first time I saw them jump up to get their heads stuck in solid blocks like this.  If it's a new bug maybe we'll see it more often.

Had this happen in my first agri live stream - it's to do with the tile below them being dug out, and them "searching" for a place to move to - if nowhere exists they can get their heads stuck in some truly amazing places :D 

happens at like 2:43 in case youtube doesn't start at the point I asked :D 

Archived