[PSA] Intake and Output Pipes Have Switched Colours

Just thought I'd give everyone a heads up, since it's not mentioned in the patch notes - intake and output pipes have changed colours. White is now intake, and green is output. It was the opposite before the Agricultural update, and since it wasn't mentioned in the patch notes (and took me a few minutes to readjust), thought I'd mention it somewhere that everyone can see clearly.

Hope this clears some confusion up for someone out there. ;)

48 minutes ago, Vilda said:

It was made to be consistent with power system colours. I told Cheerio to make the notes as detailed as can get. Oh well... Could have remembered and make the PSA myself :)

Haha, with big patches (especially when dealing with something like an early access release, as well), it's unfortunately easy to miss a small change here or there. As long as people are aware, it's easy to adjust to, so no big deal. Just threw me off for a minute or so. ;)

2 hours ago, Beowulfe said:

Just thought I'd give everyone a heads up, since it's not mentioned in the patch notes - intake and output pipes have changed colours. White is now intake, and green is output. It was the opposite before the Agricultural update, and since it wasn't mentioned in the patch notes (and took me a few minutes to readjust), thought I'd mention it somewhere that everyone can see clearly.

Hope this clears some confusion up for someone out there. ;)

THIS EXPLAINS IT! I didn't put two and two together. I just figured I was going crazy and/or had forgotten the instinct after not playing for a week.

Green and white don't make sense; at least do typically opposite colors like green and red, black and white, etc. Green for in and red for out would make more sense.

Archived