Problem on planting?

I have tried out the agriculture update and found big problem. I cannot irrigate on farm tile. For the plant box, neither irrigate nor fertilizer even accessible to water. Mealwood and Mushroom have same problem. The hydro tile seems fine. Can anyone tell me if I do something wrong? Thanks

1.png

2.png

Because Farm tile does not support irrigation. Planter box neither irrigation or fertilization. Simply because it's not in stated effects. If you want to irrigate AND fertilize, build Hydroponic Farm.

That's why there are 3 different planters, so you can pick the one for the occasion.

16 minutes ago, Vilda said:

Because Farm tile does not support irrigation. Planter box neither irrigation or fertilization. Simply because it's not in stated effects. If you want to irrigate AND fertilize, build Hydroponic Farm.

That's why there are 3 different planters, so you can pick the one for the occasion.

got it! Thanks! Just feeling confused because even the plant box support fertilize in thermal upgrade.

So, I can only get excellent yield from the hydroponic farm, right?

1 hour ago, Reckle said:

So, I can only get excellent yield from the hydroponic farm, right?

Not really. For one the harvest rating raises over the whole lifecycle, so while not immediately you can get excellent on later harvests. Each effect gives +X points depending on the plant. So even without fertilizer or irrigation you can have Good or even excellent harvest while in Ideal Pressure and Temperature.

Archived