How come Klei keeps implementing useless/underpowered and highly exploitative items?

7 hours ago, Mananu said:

What a lovely day, again a whiny post. This becomes like a tradition on Klei forums. @EuedeAdodooedoe Mate, you should take a long pause from posting these kind of topics over and over. Maybe don't visit the forums for some time, it will help you a lot. You've got several topics about how you complain about the game.  At this point this is getting ridiculous and no one will take you serious anymore. How about taking a long pause from the game itself too ? Okay, Klei is making bad decision about what to add in the game. What about making your own Don't Starve Together ? I'm pretty sure you are able to develop a better game. Sorry if I sound harsh but I don't enjoy reading same whiny posts from the same user almost every week.

I agree with your post except for the colored bolded part, for example, if my ISP constantly makes me loose connection when I'm paying them to provide me a stable internet connection, then I have the right to complain, even when I can't make a company that provides internet access to users.

Pretty much saying that sentence is only useful if the other party says they can make a better thing, in which case you can say it.

So Napsack in a few words.. Underwhelming - yes, but the fight is totally optional, much like the original toadstool. The item itself could be useful as an alternative for STS, pan flute etc, but is very expensive in comparison (IMO at least).

I don't think this is a reason for outrage and this certainly is not the first time that a very difficult fight is rewarded with an item that has ~0 usefulness (thinking original toadstool, which gives you a stationary lamp). I cant imagine giving a reward that would be considered a necessity in one's gameplay, cuz average players never beat the normal toad. I dont think that rewarding the players with an item that would make the game easier for them would make much more sense.

Imo another decorative item would have been most suitable as a reward. Perhaps a massive statue of Toadstool which requires at least two people to be moved. Anyway, I'd use the suggestions and feedback section of the forum and perhaps a softer tone to express my disappointment..

do do do do do

Hey gang, let's all be friends and stop insulting each other, no matter how big that makes you feel!

I think that's a great idea!

Anyway, more on my original posts in here:
I still think that other uses for shroom skin would've been better, for instance, more passive stuff(he already has hats and lamps) rather than stuff that could be used for fighting

On 3/26/2017 at 7:10 PM, Weirdobob said:

....I like how toadstool's loot is more "passive" than the recent boss' loot (Bee queen crown armor, shadow shield armor) I think that mayhaps it could make a buffed version of the bucket o' poop, for instance it could be refillable with more poop and just keep going and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming  ᵃᶰᵈ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ᶜᵒᵐᶦᶰᵍ

I also think more passive stuff, that isn't necessary to gameplay but is still nice and helpful a considerable bit (much like the shadow thurible can be used to give yourself the ultimate lumberjack) would be good for toadstool, which is another reason I'm particularly disappointed by the napsack.

Also... does toad's mushroom eventually change back if he was poisoned? If he stays poisoned until summoned, this seems like a bit of a griefing tool.

7 hours ago, Lumina said:

This isn't a problem, i would be curious too :D

Ah, found it :

Thanks for digging that up for me. No idea how I remembered a topic from 3 years ago, though.

Archived